Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rembering Lynn Jackson: Lloyd's Thoughts

There are few people that come into your life that you can truly call a "friend of the heart", I lost one of those special people earlier this month and my heart continues to ache.

My friendship with Lynn and Norm began ten years ago when they welcomed me into their life and their home. Lynn was an integral part of the Coach And Friends Event, not only for her organizational skills but by sharing her "Voice Of An Angel" with us. I know that her magical voice will comfort us for eternity.

Whenever I met with Lynn my spirit was uplifted .Whenever I needed a special favor she was the first to respond. She shared her love for life with everyone she met.
Norm, you are an amazing and loving man . You are so lucky to spend so many years with Lynn. I know that there will be times when YOU need a special favor, I promise you that I will be the first to respond.

I will miss Lynn "my friend of the heart and spirit"
I will think of her every day:

All my Love- Coach Lloyd

1 comment:

  1. Lynn Jackson is someone I will not forget.

    I met her through golf, of course, as a result of a recommendation from Lloyd. Struggling with her game, she came to my shop in Duncan.

    Perky and full of pep, all smiles, through the front door she came right up to me and said "Lloyd says you can help me! I can't hit my irons and I can't hit my woods. What can you do?"

    Surprised and with a smile I asked Lynn to step into my office (hitting area of the shop) handed her a golf club and asked her to hit some balls. Anyway after making a few adjustments and getting all the information I needed we came up with a solution and a week later she had a new set of golf clubs.

    A few weeks later I heard a commotion (laughter) in the front office (my wife's) and went to see what was going on. Well there was Lynn with Norm (her husband) asking my wife Joanne if she could give me a big hug and a kiss because she enjoyed playing golf with her new clubs. Needless to say Joanne was as surprised as I was.

    As I entered the office I suddenly had this happy, excited woman draped around my neck giving me a great big hug. "I love my clubs! Thank you!"

    That is how I remember Lynn.

    ReplyDelete