Saturday, December 28, 2013

Played (golf, lol) with Lloyd Christmas Day :-)

Hi all,

Just wanted to post a couple of pics taken Christmas Day at Victoria Golf Club where my wife (Anne) and I had the pleasure of meeting Lloyd, and playing 18 holes with him.

What a great, friendly, generous, and positive person! Oh ya, not a bad golfer, either ;-). We were taking advantage of Victoria's 'free on Christmas Day' policy and boy, we couldn't have asked for better. The weather was great, the course in fantastic condition (no need for my 'winter' golf shoes/boots, lol), and the company was fantastic. Lloyd was very generous with his advice/tips and I think my chipping/pitching is already improving :-). Hopefully we'll meet some of you in 2014 on a golf course somewhere. Lloyd talked about recruiting Anne & I for 'Team Minnesota' for the Coach & Friends Tournament. That'd be awesome; I checked out some of the pics and discussion about this year's event, and it looks like a lot of fun.

We hope you all enjoy the rest of the holiday season and have a great 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment