Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mark Forrest: Senior Tour Qualifying Day 1

The big day has arrived and I can hardly believe it.  Thanks to all of you who have made this day possible.

It is the  morning of the first round, I think I have made excellent preparation for this event. My game is good and my putting was outstanding yesterday. I have been playing every other day and practicing on the other days.  The key here is to learn and understand the breaks and speeds of these greens they are in fantastic condition but require a sharp set of skills to make good putts.

I have played some practice round with people from around the world; Sweden , Germany, Scotland just to name a few and now it is go time.

My tee time is at 10:10...wish me luck...and Think Birdie.

Mark Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment