Sunday, November 14, 2010

October 23, 2007 World Teachers Cup

On this day in the Nevada desert at the Bolder Creek Golf Course, I walked to the 1st tee of the USGTF World Cup Tournament Practice round - the first practice round of the tournament.

And that was the day, I met for the 1st time Mr. Lloyd Gauthier. Needless to say, Lloyd was a pleasure to play with and we played again the next day.
Since the day we met, we have kept the communication and friendship lines open, and every day I learn more and more good things about Lloyd.

The "Coach" is a gentleman, a great player, a great friend, and a man of integrity who is highly respected by all who know him.

Lloyd, you may still not out-drive me, but you've got me on "Holes-in-One" (13 for Lloyd and 3 for me).

Mike Perez USGTF - Master Teacher and "Hall of Fame" Member

No comments:

Post a Comment